What a way to medicate… Infused Maple Syrup.
Rosemary Fried Chicken
Works with dark and white meat whole pieces or boneless cuts
2 pounds chicken pieces Bomb Ass Brine (see below) 3 cups of wheat flour 1 cup of all purpose flour 1 Tbsp garlic powder 1 Tbsp onion powder 1 tsp black pepper salt to taste 2-3 eggs
Bomb Ass Brine: 1 gallon water 1/4 cup salt Fresh rosemary Fresh Thyme 2 sliced oranges 1 TBS black pepper 1/4 cup honey
1. Mix Brine ingredients to dissolve salt and honey.
2. Add chicken pieces to the brine and store in the fridge for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours for best results.
3. Once brined, mix the dry ingredients together
4. In frying pan, heat 1” or more of cooking oil to 350 degrees.
5. Throw a pinch of flour in and if it sizzles, it’s ready.
6. Beat 2 eggs with a pinch of salt in a small bowl.
7. Roll chicken in egg wash and toss in wheat flour.
8. Fry till golden brown. Approximately 6 minutes per side for boneless and 10 minutes per side for bone in pieces.
If you’re frying at the right temperature, your chicken should look like this
3/4 cup (100 grams) all-purpose flour 1/4 cup (30 grams) cornstarch 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon baking soda 2 tablespoon sugar 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt</span 1 cup milk 1/3 cup vegetable or lightly flavored oil 2 egg yolks 3 egg whites 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (use a real vanilla bean if you can get it)
1. Sift together flour, corn starch, baking powder, baking soda, salt.
2. In a bowl whisk together milk, oil, egg yolks and vanilla.
3. Beat the eggs whites to stiff peak.
Beat the whites til they look like this
4. Fold your dry into your wet slowly making sure not to over mix.
Perfectly mixed Waffle Batter, still a little lumpy
5. Fold in egg white. Fold it and do not mix!
6. Use waffle iron on med high heat for 3-4 minutes per waffle.
THC Infused Maple Syrup:
Dissolve 1 gram of sativa or hybrid crumble in 4 cups of real maple syrup.
In a small pot on low heat 5 mins. Divide the milligrams of THC in crumble by the amount of serving. Example: 1 gram = 800 mg ÷ 8 servings = 100 mg each serving 4oz of syrup per person.
For more great infused recipes, click here.